LOCAL AT RESOURCES
The Alliance for Technology Access (ATA) is a network of community-based Resource Centers, Developers, Vendors and Associates dedicated to providing information and support services to children and adults with disabilities, and to increase their use of standard, assistive and information technologies.
- Kentucky Assistive Technology Service (KATS) Network Coordinating Center
- Bluegrass Technology Center
- Redwood AT Center
- Western KY AT Consortium
NATIONAL AT RESOURCES
National Assistive Technology Research Institute
- Achievement Products: 1-800-373-4699
- Flag House/Special Populations: 1-800-793-7900
- Patterson Medical: 1-800-323-5547
- TherAdapt: 1-800-261-4919
Self-Care/Activities of Daily Living (ADLS)
- Independent Living Aids: 1-800-537-2118
- Maxi-Aids: 1-800-522-6294
- Mayer-Johnson: 1-800-588-4548
- Infogrip: 1-800-397-0921
- Attainment Company: 1-800-327-4269
- Enabling Devices: 1-800-832-8697
AbleData provides objective information about assistive technology products and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international sources.
Closing the Gap is a resource that educates users on the ways assistive technology can change lives and the uses of computer technology in special education and rehabilitation.
LD Online is the leading site on learning disabilities for parents, teachers, and other professionals.
Don Johnston Inc. provides products and other resources, such as case studies, trainings and initiatives centered on assistive technology for reading and writing.
LD Resources is a collection of 885 entries on various aspects of learning disabilities.
Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) is a nonprofit organization that works to expand learning opportunities for all individuals, especially those with disabilities, through the research and development of innovative, technology-based educational resources and strategies.